Thank you! Your application has been received.
A Loan Advisor will be in touch shortly.
In the meantime explore our website, or checkout the Rental Loan FAQs below.
Rental Loans FAQs
What type of rental loan rates are offered?
We offer competitive rates for both 30-Year Fixed-Rate Loans, and 5/1 hybrid adjustable rate mortgages. All rates are based on individual property and borrower. Call us to learn more.
What type of properties can you provide loans on?
The following property types are eligible for our rental loans:
- Single Family Residence (SFR)
- 2-4 Unit Properties
- 2 acres maximum
- Condos (certain restrictions apply)
What is the minimum loan amount?
The minumum rental loan amount is $75K.
What states do you lend in?
We provide lending in all States and District of Columbia except Alaska, Nevada, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Utah.
What type of documents are required?
We have an online streamlined process, but here is a list of the documents we will need over time.
- W/2 Paystub (for Investor Select product only)
- 1-month bank statement
- A list of properties you currently own (a REO Schedule)
- No Tax Returns Required
- Lease(s) – (if currently rented)
- Sales Contract (on purchase)
- LLC Operating Agreement or Articles of Corporations
- Driver’s License
Other documents and/or materials may be requested based on the individual borrower’s circumstances and collateral.